Is there a pregnant woman in your life, who is getting married soon?
This is sure to be a tremendously exciting time in her life, as she prepares to become a wife and a mother to a brand new bundle of joy!
If you have clicked on this article, then the chances are that you are looking to buy a thoughtful gift to surprise the pregnant bride.
Are you wondering, what do you buy a pregnant bride? Well, we will outline our gift ideas in this article, which we hope provides you with the inspiration you need!
Read similar content from us
To learn more about pregnancy and how to treat the expectant mum in your life, click here to read our blog articles on:
- What Is the Best Thing to Give a Pregnant Woman?
- How Do You Pamper a Pregnant Woman?
- What Do You Get Your Wife in the First Trimester?
- How to Make a New Mum Feel Special
- Top Ten Pregnancy Cravings
- What Is the Rate of Pregnancy in the UK in 2022?
- Must-Have Gifts for a New Mum
- 6 of the Best Letterbox Gifts for New Mums and Mums to Be
What do you buy a pregnant bride?
So, the blushing bride is getting ready to walk down the aisle, while also carrying life inside her. Giving her a special gift is a wonderful idea to show your love and support during this exciting time.
But exactly what do you buy a pregnant bride?
Keep reading to discover our recommendations!
Self Care Wellness Boxes for a Pregnant Bride
What could be a better gift for a pregnant bride than a lovely box of self-care treats?
These care packages are filled with relaxation goodies, to invoke a feeling of calmness and mindfulness.
All of our wellness boxes are pregnancy-safe, so you won’t find any products containing harsh chemicals that are harmful to a pregnant woman’s health. What’s more, we pride ourselves on offering vegan-friendly and eco-conscious gift boxes, as we believe we can all do our part to be kind to the planet.
Click here to view our complete collection of Self Care Wellness Boxes– there is something for everyone!
One of our favourite Self Care Wellness Boxes is Our Relaxation Spa Box Natural Vegan Wellness (Green).
This delightful box contains an assortment of self-care treats, designed to help a pregnant lady recreate a spa experience from the comfort of her home.
She will absolutely adore using the contents of this treat box to de-stress and unwind after a long day of wedding planning and being pregnant!
Included in this wellness box are:
- Matcha green tea antioxidant face mask
- Avocado and hemp vegan natural lip butter
- 2 Lavender essential oil heart mini bath bombs
- Lavender essential oil candle in a tin
all presented beautifully in a ribbon wrapped gift box!
You can also personalise the gift card with a sweet note to show your appreciation.
Mum & Baby Hampers
Any pregnant bride might be feeling nervous about welcoming a child, especially if she is going to be a first-time mum.
We at Mama Jewels have curated a stunning line of Mum & Baby Gift Hampers, that are specially designed to make a pregnant mum feel special.
We love our Mum and Baby Gift Hamper Green (Gender Neutral Bunny), which is the perfect unisex gift hamper for a pregnant bride!
This gorgeous gift hamper comprises of:
- an adorable knitted toy bunny, which is suitable from birth
- Natural hemp and avocado vegan hand made Lip butter
- Natural vegan shea butter Baby and Bump Balm
- Cotton bandana bib
- Pineapple Silicone Teething toy
- Lavender Heart mini bath bombs 2 bath bombs
- Message card with your choice of personal message
- Paper flower in co-ordinating colour
all presented in a reusable kraft gift box, with a coordinating ribbon!
Click here to view our complete collection of Gift Boxes and Hampers, so you can find the ones that appeal to you the most!
Alternatively, we also offer you the option to Create Your Own Hamper, so you can pick out your own presents, tailored specially for the pregnant bride in your life.
You are the best person to decide what goes into a curated hamper. If you’re building it for a pregnant bride, then you can add some pregnancy essentials that will come in handy and you know they will love!
Which lady wouldn’t love a personalised bracelet as a token of appreciation?
Our Liberty Print Monogram Bracelets are massively popular with our customers- and not just pregnant women! These beautiful bracelets make a wonderful gift for brides, bridesmaids, maids of honour, mums, sisters, daughters, grandmas and aunts. They also make a lovely treat to put inside a wedding favour or a gift hamper!
We have so many pretty designs to choose from, and you can personalise the bracelet with your initial, for that special, unique touch.
At Mama Jewels, we understand how frustrating it is to find good skincare products that are pregnancy-safe. We also know the physical toll of pregnancy and childbirth on women’s bodies, as the ordeal leaves mums exhausted, sore, scarred, and in severe discomfort and pain.
This motivated us to create our own vegan skincare brand, to help women feel clean, hydrated and pampered in their skin and bodies.
Our products are 100% vegan and cruelty-free. All of the ingredients we use are vegan-friendly, sustainably sourced, and certified organic.
This vegan skincare range is not just designed for pregnant and postpartum mums exclusively- many of our products are suitable for the whole family, including the new baby!
Click here to browse the products in our Vegan Skincare collection, which make excellent additions to go inside a gift hamper for a pregnant bride!
One of our favourite vegan skincare products is our Vegan Matcha Green Tea Rejuvenating Face Mask.
Made with natural ingredients, such as matcha green tea, kelp extract and chia seeds, this face mask helps keep the skin hydrated, silky and smooth.
Encourage your pregnant partner, friend or relative to apply this face mask and relax, and it is sure to leave her with a youthful glow!
Click here to shop our Vegan Matcha Green Tea Rejuvenating Face Mask.
How To Support A Pregnant Bride
Follow our handy tips below to make sure the pregnant bride in your life is happy and comfortable on her big day!
Before the wedding
- If she wants to keep her pregnancy news to herself for a while, don’t spread the news to anybody else. Respect her privacy and comfort, as it is her news to share.
- Let her know you are there for her as much as possible. Planning a wedding while being pregnant may be a daunting and overwhelming task for her. She will gladly appreciate all the love and support she can get from her family and friends.
- Offer to do any errands for her that may be a struggle now that she is pregnant (e.g. putting up decorations for her hen party.)
- Don’t arrange any pregnancy-related surprises without seeking her consent first. For instance, don’t bring out baby decorations at her hen party and declare it a ‘baby shower’. This could upset her, or embarrass her if she hasn’t yet shared her pregnancy news with anybody else.
- Remember that she may be feeling fatigued, irritable, sad or anxious. So, be gentle and mindful of what she is going through.
On the wedding day
- Keep a bag of pregnancy essentials that she may need during her wedding day. For instance, if she has morning sickness, keep tissues, antibacterial wipes, anti-sickness tablets, herbal tea and extra hairpins to tie her hair back.
- Arrange extra snacks for the bride in case she feels puckish during the wedding. It may be better for her to have lighter, smaller meals more frequently throughout the day, as opposed to one heavy meal.
- If the bride feels nauseous or she needs a quick break at any point during the festivities, take her outside for fresh air, or arrange a room where she can lie down if need be.
- Keep a pair of comfortable shoes for the bride, so she doesn’t have to walk around in high heels all night if she doesn’t want to.
About Mama Jewels
Mama Jewels is an independent gift box company, selling planet-friendly artisan gifts, to help make the transition to motherhood easier and more comfortable for pregnant mums and new mums.
All of our products are pregnancy-safe, vegan-friendly, and sustainably sourced.
We hope we have answered the question, ‘what do you buy a pregnant bride?’