The gift of new life is irreplaceable, whether it’s a friend or family that has given birth, you want to commemorate and celebrate their new bundle of joy.
Sometimes it can be difficult to know what exactly to get for them, maybe you want to do more than a card, maybe you want to get them a baby hamper. In this blog, we at Mama Jewels will be sharing with you what to put in a baby girl hamper.
Whether you are celebrating a birth, a birthday or a religious event, a baby hamper is a perfect gift for a pregnant mother or their newborn baby. A thoughtful present with a range of options suitable for anybody.
What is a baby hamper?
A baby hamper is a range of gifts specially selected for a newborn or their mother.
Items can range from clothing, toys and dolls, bibs and swaddle blankets, and even skincare items or bibs. The range is large, check out our blog for more information on gifts to include in baby hampers.
What should I avoid when it comes to baby hampers?
- Some parents are very adamant that they do not want their baby to use a dummy or pacifier. Try and gauge the parent’s view on this if you are surprising them with a gift.
- Buy gender-neutral baby gifts if the expectant parents haven’t yet shared the baby’s gender or intend to raise the child as gender-neutral.
- A newborn baby’s skin is very sensitive, so any skincare or bath products should be free from toxic chemicals and should not irritate the baby’s skin.
- There is no need to gift bedding items such as heavy blankets, pillows or duvets for a newborn; these put the baby at risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), so they should never be placed inside a cot or Moses basket.
- If you are gifting a second-hand item, make sure it is safe, as used items may present a danger for a newborn baby.
An example of this is a used car seat that hasn’t been stored correctly or cleaned since it was last used, this lack of cleaning can lead to a buildup of dust and mould which can be harmful to anyone, especially newborns.
So now that we know what a baby hamper is, and what to avoid when getting one, let us show you the range of options we have when it comes to what to put in a baby girl hamper.
Gift hampers for baby girls
Are you struggling to know what to put in a baby girl hamper? Well, we at Mama Jewels have you covered, we offer a range of baby girl hampers, we have vegan options, Christmas options and gender-neutral options too!
These hampers are pre-prepared for you, so all you need to do is take a look and select the one that you like.
At Mama Jewels we understand that you may want to choose your hamper yourself, along with its contents, that is why we offer the option to curate your own gift hamper.
Curate your own hamper
You are the best person to decide what goes into a curated hamper. If you’re building it for your expectant friend, you can add some pregnancy essentials that will come in handy and you know they’ll love.
Curating a present for a new mum? Add baby toys, breastfeeding journals and other goodies into your personalised gift box hamper and be sure she’ll want to keep it.
You don’t have to choose between great-looking gifts and those that will be useful for the receiver. Our curated hampers are perfect in both ways. Everything will be specially chosen for them.
Design for the occasion
Is it a baby shower, a celebration of the birth or maybe a religious ceremony? Or do you want to show your support to your friend who’s just found out she’s pregnant? When deciding on the contents of your gift basket, make sure they are suitable for the occasion.
Then choose a basket that can fit all the products you’ve hand-picked. Our custom hamper boxes for newborns and mums are available in three sizes to hold up to 11 gifts:
- Extra large
A personal touch
In addition to the contents, you can customise the way you’ll present your basket. Select the receiver’s favourite accent colour and include a beautiful message to write on your gift card. With these personal touches, your personalised gift box for baby & mum will certainly feel unique.
Packaged in wonderful magnetic kraft boxes, Mama Jewels products can pamper every mum and mum-to-be. Order a custom gift box hamper in the UK to elevate the moment for your friend!
Want to just select a single gift? We have that option too, read on to find out more.
Gifts for baby girls
So maybe you don’t know what to put in a baby girl hamper, or the parent has said they don’t want any massive gifts, we cover all aspects here at Mama Jewels. Here are some options we offer.
Babies become fussy and irritable when their teeth start to come in. They may wake up screaming in pain or struggle to fall asleep at night because their gums are sore, aching and inflamed.
Our teething toys will help ease the baby’s swollen gums and greatly reduce discomfort.
So, our teething toys are helpful chewing aids that are safe for those tiny hands. Easy to clean and made without toxic chemicals, our teething products make an ideal addition to a baby hamper or as an individual gift.
Read our article on ‘what is a teething bracelet’ on our blog here.
Eco-friendly baby gift box
A perfect eco-conscious gift for a new baby. Organic, natural, vegan friendly, and sustainable with a children’s storybook that can be planted when you’ve read it over and over! Plus it’s unisex and great for when the gender is not yet known!
New Baby Gift box contains:
- Gorgeous cotton knitted white bunny – 20cm – suitable from birth
- 100% Cotton baby bib
- Made from 70% bamboo Rayon and 30% organic cotton swaddle/wrap size 120cm x 120cm
- Organic shea butter Baby and bump balm – 100ml jar
- Willsow plantable children’s storybook printed on paper containing real vegetable seeds. So you can have lots of fun reading the story and growing your own lettuce together.
- Reusable white memory box – 23cm x 23cm x8cm
Gifts are beautifully packed in eco-crinkle, then completed with green polka dot ribbon, with a personalised gift card of your choice. Browse here to view our site.
Corduroy Miffy Nijntje bunny baby toy – Off white
The friendly white rabbit who needs no introduction! The father of the brand, Dick Bruna, believed that children’s toys should be designed with the utmost care and detail, enabling and encouraging play. Recognisable worldwide, the Miffy character is adored by children of all ages.
A classic character with a modern twist with super soft corduroy fabric, Miffy is sure to become your little one’s new best friend. Just the gift for all things cute and cuddly, you can choose from an array of chic colours to match your Miffy to your nursery décor.
Baby girl personalised gift box pink dinosaur and teething toy
The perfect baby girl personalised gift with a cute dinosaur knitted toy and a personalised rattle toy that won’t get mixed up with other babies.
A gorgeous baby girl personalised gift box pink dinosaur & teething toy suitable from birth. All wrapped up in a gorgeous box, wrapped in tissue and finished with a complimentary gift card and ribbon.
This gift box comprises:
- Dinosaur pink knitted cotton teething toy/rattle
- Silicone and beech wood teething toy/rattle which can be personalised
- Message card with ‘Hello little one!’
- Re-usable kraft gift box, that would make a fabulous memory box
- Finished with coordinating polka or stars ribbon
Monogram baby onesie – Floral
Unique and exclusive design by a collaboration between Mama Jewels and The Decaffeinated Squirrel. Each alphabet letter is a unique design.
- Size 0-3 Months
- 100% organic cotton baby onesie, made in the UK with our exclusive monogram design on the front of the baby onesie
- A beautiful addition to your gift hampers or your little one’s wardrobe.
- packaged in a branded eco-kraft box
Order your gift hamper today
We hope to have helped you decide what to put in a baby girl hamper.
Find out more about Mama Jewels by visiting our website here.
We sell a range of products and gifts for pregnant women and new mums to make the transition to motherhood easier and more comfortable.
Browse our collection of gift boxes and hampers on our website here.
Read more articles on our blog here.