Natural Christmas Vegan New Mum to be pregnancy pamper hamper | Ethically sourced | Baby shower
Lack of sleep, itchy tummy, lack of sleep, itchy tummy, swollen kankles this Christmas?
Pregnancy is incredible, but there are just some days when quite frankly you just feel blurghhh!
Maybe you’re going through it now, or you remember what it’s like for your friend who is pregnant:
Puffy feet, aching back, dry itchy skin, facial breakouts, lack of sleep, itching tummy, dry lips and swollen hands.
We’ve perfected this beautiful box of Mama-to-be / new mummy goodies, with all-natural, 100% paraben-free, vegan-friendly, eco-friendly products to pamper yourself before your baby arrives.
Each gorgeous goody in this box is included, to help you ease away those symptoms and ensure you feel pampered.
This lovely eco-friendly gift box contains:
- Bump and baby shea butter balm for dry itchy skin and great for baby too. 100g jar
- Matcha green face mask for soothing facial breakouts. 45g (dry ingredients)
- Lavender bump and bath oil, for helping with lack of sleep and for an aching back. 100ml bottle
- Lavender sleepy soap for bathing and to aid sleep. 100g bar
- Natural avocado lip butter for dry lips which is great in labour. 15ml jar
- Lavender heart bath bombs to help you relax in the bath. 2 bath bombs
- Wooden ‘Merry Christmas’ hanging star, perfect for your tree!
Each box includes a paper peony in your chosen colour which coordinates with the lip butter. Go for the colour Mummy-to-be would love most, or maybe if you know the gender of the unborn baby you could choose the colour most suitable.
All wrapped up in a beautiful coordinating ribbon-wrapped box, with a personalised gift card that can be posted directly to mummy-to-be or new mummy!
Leave your gift message at checkout