Vegan Matcha green tea rejuvenating face mask
Rejuvenating, hydrating and toning. With chia seeds to retain moisture and keep the skin hydrated for longer. We’ve combined kelp and potato extract, to leave skin feeling super silky and smooth.
This is the face mask that’s including in our hampers. It’s so lush that our customers have recommended we sell it separately.
Simply mix one heaped tablespoon of clay mask with 2-3 tablespoons of warm water, and mix to a smooth paste. Apply to the face for 10-15 minutes, put on your favourite tunes and relax.
Each face mask is made by hand in the UK. It’s all vegan, which means every item is full of good stuff. Moreover, this face mask is plastic-free, with not a drop of palm oil in sight.
- Scent: gently floral, with notes of tea
- Kaolin Clay: draws excess oil and impurities out of the skin, for a gentle detox
- Matcha green tea: a super antioxidant, to protect and cleanse the skin
- Kelp Extract: feel super silky with the natural power of alginate
- Chia Seeds: retain moisture for longer, giving superior hydration
- Tea Tree Essential Oil: a natural antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory
- Lavender Essential Oil: for calm, focus, memory and concentration
Kaolin (White Kaolin Clay), Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seeds, Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Starch Powder, Algin (Sodium Alginate), Camelilia Sinensis (Matcha Green Tea) Powder, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Linalool