On Thursday 23rd September my two gorgeous sons and I played host to a lovely photographer from The Sun who paid us what we thought would be a quick visit to get some photos for a feature that The Sun are doing on Mumpreneurs. I’m sure it will present no surprise to learn that both children did not want their photo taking and were all a bit shocked when our lounge became a photographic studio. My eldest son (3) decided that in response he would put up his umbrella and sit under it and make his own studio. My youngest (11 months) just wanted his dinner. Our apologies go out to Doug who tried his best and needed a cup of tea to calm him down ! ( Never work with children and animals) oh yeah, I forgot, the cat got in on the action too and kept walking across the backdrop.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
- Spring Cleaning checklist | Download to pin on your fridge
- How to enjoy your Maternity leave with baby | 21 tips
- When is International Women’s day | Why do we celebrate it?
- Top five most beautiful practical Mother’s day gifts for pregnancy/new mum
- MOTHER’S DAY PAMPERING GIFT BOX GIVEAWAY | MAMA JEWELS